Wednesday, November 14, 2012

We are three

I have been developing the Foreverbunny range over the last few weeks and as I sit watching the buns in the garden as I work I have plenty of inspiration. They have all been captured in the freestanding rabbit shapes, the single head is Aaran, the tall one is Jura with her long slender body and then there is one that's always looking up at you in the hope that there is food on the way, oh dear, that's Iona.

I have been creating several different combinations of the free standings but yesterday was a first for they all appeared together. Aaran at the front, Iona in the middle and Jura at the back and of course there has to be a heart for the love they share attached to a tiny spring I have made.

Really this should be going to our first Foreverbunny craft fair this weekend but I don't think that it will manage to leave the studio...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment