Sunday, November 11, 2012

Once Upon a Time...

Deciding you are going to make something from scratch is one of those things that can seem a little daunting at first. What should I do? how do I do it? Will people like it just because I like it? All questions I'm sure that most people have asked themselves when starting on this journey and something that will be answered quite swiftly no doubt when my Foreverbunnies go on sale for the very first time next weekend at two special events.

If you can make it I would love to see you there as will my Foreverbunnies, who will be lined up and waiting for their new owners to take them to their forever home. Full details below.

Saturday 17th November 2012 10am-4pm

Arrow Farm Christmas Craft and Food Fair

Steetley,

Worksop,

Nottinghamshire.

S80 3DZ

Sunday 18th November 2012 10am-4pm

Christmas Craft Fair

North Notts Arena,

Eastgate,

Worksop,

Nottinghamshire.

S80 1QS

There is plenty more to come and the blog will be updated once a week with new products, inside information and foreverbunny events up and down the country as we fill the 2013 calendar.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment