Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Foreverbunnies Find Their Foreverhomes

The launch of Foreverbunny at the weekends two events was a great success, not only did they all look fab lined up but they also went to plenty of foreverhomes too. The stall was easier to set up than I had imagined only taking around twenty minutes so I had plenty of time to have a quick coffee before the doors were opened.
It got very busy at times and it was great to chat to everyone about my favourite subject, bunnies! It did get rather cold though so I'm glad I put my thermals on and bought my gloves, not to mention a thermos flask of soup.
So a great opening weekend, this week though I'm concentrating on getting the full price list online and integrating credit card payments so I can take them on and offline at events, starting a Facebook page and adding a new line, Weddingbunnies - Foreverbunnies with bells on!

The next events are in just over a weeks time at these venues, the second of which I have to try and erect a gazebo come what may with the weather!


Saturday 1st December 2012 10am-2pm

Christmas Handmade & Vintage Fair
Dethick Hall,
Manchester Lane,
Hartshorne,
Swadlincote.
Derbyshire.
DE11 7BE

Sunday 2nd December 2012 10am-3pm

Christmas Market
Portland College,
Nottingham Road,
Mansfield,
Nottinghamshire.
NG18 4TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment