Friday, January 18, 2013

Finding Fabric For Foreverbunnies

Yesterday I went on the quest to stock up on existing fabrics and also a few new designs that will appear in the new fabric Foreverbunny range on the website. Incidentally the Foreverbunny shop is fully up and running complete with fourteen new Foreverbunnies to peruse - www.foreverbunnyshop.co.uk for a direct link, just one more thing, we have run out of the small straw Foreverbunny hearts temporarily but they will be back soon.

I have two lovely suppliers so I visited them both yesterday and enjoyed the beautiful winter scenery at the same time as stocking up on the fabulous fabrics. They look so pretty it seems a shame to have to cut them all up.

Theres a few new designs and shades to play with to give a slightly different feel to the Foreverbunnies this year. So, with my little box of tricks at the ready and the sewing machine on standby I got to work.

After a few hours of drawing, cutting, sewing, ironing and embellishing this was the first finished fabric Foreverbunny, yay!

My plan is to get them on the website as soon as possible and looking out of the window at all the snow I think that will be sooner rather than later!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment