Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Scattering Of Cushions

The foreverbunny studio had a delivery of new feather cushions last week and they all looked very plain indeed, in need of some serious Foreverbunnying.

So with lots of bunny ideas and all the beautiful fabrics at the ready it was time to get my thinking cap on and start to turn those cushions into something more chic and Foreverbunny worthy.

I usually do two cushions at the same time so I can see how they are going to look together and to make sure they work with all the other foreverbunny products. Its at this point I choose the style of bunny, the full bunny body I use is based on Iona because she is a little plumper and the head design is based on Aaran my big bunny boy. Next comes the fabric combination for the hearts and the choosing of a nice scarf to compliment the whole look which finishes them off nicely.

So a couple of hours later with the sewing machine my new Foreverbunnies are finished. They are photographed and sealed ready for their new homes. If you want to see the Foreverbunny look in action we now have a mood and inspiration board at www.foreverbunny.co.uk, just click inspiration to view. Xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment